Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Sadly there will be no fireworks or BBQ's for me. I had to find something else to occupy my time in a country that does not celebrate my holiday......Shopping.

I bought this:



I am still really shocked with myself for being on a dress kick. I've never wanted to wear dresses or skirts, and all I buy these days are dresses and skirts! My mom even commented on that last night! But they are cute and fun.The three dresses are from the same line: colours of the world. The skirt I bought for $2.75, it was a steal! I'm glad to be able to shop in the normal sizes for tops and dresses!

In addition I also bought these rings. I don't usually wear jewelry, but they are fun and go with my purple dress so I went ahead and picked them up! (Thanks to Leila for teaching me how to take a better picture!)

And in random fun news that made me smile another store set up and American section today. Included again were the typical American foods, but it had peanut butter, ketchup, pancake mix, cranberry juice, and hot dog/hamburger buns. I passed on all the items because why they were extremely affordable (for an American product in Europe) I'll be stateside in 3 weeks, and it wouldn't be worth it to buy it now! (Plus the PB was chunky and I like mine smooth!)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first dress. They are all cute, but that first one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses! Beautiful colors!

    Just a suggestion on your last picture that came up a little blurry - and you might know this, but I just thought I'll mention it. When you take pictures of small things up close you should use the macro option on your camera - it should look like a little flower. It's a very simple fix and you can shoot amazing pictures of things like flowers, etc.

    Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think shopping is a great way to spend the 4th. BBQ's and fireworks are fun but I always love to shop. :-D I love what you bought. I think the purple dress is my favorite and the rings are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you bought, so cute. The colors are so bright and cheery! Something i would pick out. Cute rings too...

    ReplyDelete