Saturday, September 11, 2010

Recap of the Week

Can't say I don't follow through all the time!

Since my last post of dressing to impress I have been doing just that. Now I'm a bit resentful of the time I have to put into getting ready when some people can just walk out of the house looking like they are hitting a runway! But, I also have experienced much more self confidence and self esteem since doing it!

Me and my two favorite Hungarians went to the park to play Frisbee! I'll willingly admit that I am not going to be playing frisbee professionally any time soon!



Friday the Minimax (the Hungarian Nickelodeon) came to our town. They had lots of things for the kids and I didn't leave empty handed got a nice Hungarian magazine, now if only I understood it! Best part of the Minimax was the bus!!!

An American school bus!


Brought back memories of the days of riding the bus to and from school. In Europe the buses don't look like this so the kids loved being on it, they kept calling it "the magic school bus" because they get that show!

after we left we cooked up some Jell-O!

One of the few American products I brought back with me.

And good news, well I assume it is! Today I got an email that I assume means I was accepted into the Criminal Justice Masters program at Cincinnati University! Well the email wasn't an official acceptance letter, it was a letter telling me that the new student orientation was Monday.....so that means I am in right?!?! Guess we will find out Monday!

As to if I am staying or going, I appreciate those of you who commented. The consensuses was to go with my heart. I've been thinking about it heavily lately, and I haven't made a decision yet. There are so many pro's and con's to both. It is definitely something I am going to have to consider a lot more in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment