Thursday, May 20, 2010

How to eat plain yogurt!

So yesterday was rather uneventful. However I did find a way to eat plain yogurt!



Take plain yogurt (in my case activia natural) and mix it with grapes (the red kind). Delicious. I only bought the yogurt because it was on sale, and I knew I wouldn't be thrilled but decided to be open minded and give it a shot. So for three days I ate it with strawberries....not so great. Had only a few strawberries yesterday so I threw in some grapes....and it was amazing! I think I may just switch to natural from now on.


Also I ran last night. I actually was nervous when it came time to run because I didn't want to re-aggravate my knee injury. At the end of the hour I was glad I decided to push through because it felt great....and a little sweaty! *I have no idea what is going on with my mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful on your sore knee. You don't want to aggravate the injury because sometimes it will start to feel better when its not quite healed yet. Good luck with your C25K though! I m sure you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I do the same with yogurt and fruits here down in Brasil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete